1. Data Security
The controller, responsible for processing data on this website, as defined in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Coral Solutions, UAB.
In general, our website may be used without providing any personally identifiable information. If personally identifiable information is collected on our page (for example, name, address or email addresses), this is always done on a voluntary basis to the extent possible. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your express permission.
This site uses SSL encryption to ensure secure transmission of confidential data, such as requests, you send to us. If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transfer to us cannot be read by third parties. We would like to point out that online data transfer (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security loopholes. A seamless protection against access by third parties is not possible.
2. Processing purposes, legal basis and storage term
- When you use our website we process your information for the following purposes:
To provide customer support. When you fill-in the “Contact us” form on our webpage, we process your personal data (name, email and other identifiable information you provide in your request) for the purpose of customer support. We do so because we have a legitimate interest to provide good customer service. We store the data provided by you in the “Contact us” form for as long as it is necessary to resolve your query. After you question has been answered we shall delete the data within 6 months. When providing your query please avoid providing your personal data, especially sensitive personal information. If that is not possible, please limit the information to the minimum.
- We would like to take the opportunity and to list other main data processing purposes which may apply to you, if you have business relationship with us.
The main data processing purposes of Coral solutions:
- Internal administration. Contact information, identification data, data about dependants and financial data of employees, contact persons of the clients, suppliers is processed for the purposes of internal administration, including but not limited to accounting, tax compliance, internal audit. Data is stored for the period required under applicable law.
- CRM. Contact details of potential and existing clients and suppliers is processed for this purpose and stored until the business relationship lasts.
- Recruitment. Contact data, identification data, education information, previous experience, references, citizenship status are processed for the purpose of recruitment in order to verify the suitability of a candidate. Data is stored until the recruitment process is completed.
- Conclusion and performance of contracts. Identification data and contact details of employees, representatives of the clients and suppliers are processed for this purpose. Data is stored for the period of maximum 10 years after the termination of the contract.
- Arrangement of business trips. Employee data, including passport copies, visas, accommodation data necessary for the organisation of trips and necessary arrangements. Data is stored until required by applicable law.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (including but not limited to LDD and audits).
- Other more detailed processing purposes are described in the relevant information notices.
A cookie is small file of letters and numbers that our websites asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. In turn, the cookie allows us to receive information about your usage of the website for the purposes of providing statistics about our users and your best possible experience while browsing. Without cookies, the full functionality of our website would be unavailable.
Depending on their lifespan, cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies stay on your device until their expiry or until you choose to delete them. Session cookies are deleted immediately when you close your web browser (end the browser session). We use necessary cookies and statistics cookies.
Necessary cookies help us to make the websites available to you by providing the basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the websites.
Without these cookies, our website will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like, and we may not be able to provide certain core functions and features of our website. These cookies enable our website to remember choices you make while actively using and navigating through the website during a single session.
With regard to personal data collected by the necessary cookies our legal basis for processing such personal data is our legitimate interest in providing the proper functioning and safety of the website.
We do not provide an opt-out option for necessary cookies. You can set your browser to block the necessary cookies, but then the website will not function properly.
Statistics cookies which collect personal data are activated on the website only after you have given your consent for the application of such cookies. Otherwise, statistics cookies are activated on the websites within couple minutes unless you opt-out from application of such cookies using our pop-up window. You can withdraw consent from applying statistics cookies any time without any adverse effect.
Statistics cookies help us to understand how you interact with the website. The data gathered via these cookies does not directly identify you, however, it may render you to us as indirectly identifiable through technical data your device provides us when visiting the website.
The cookies used in our websites: